YOSHIKI HOSTS CHARITY GALA IN JAPAN WITH 72 GLOBAL CONTESTANTS OF MISS INTERNATIONAL
The Purpose of The Event is “Contribution to the Refugee Crisis”
Miss International, one of the world’s largest pageants, has partnered with Yoshiki to host a charity gala in an effort to spread the message of world peace.
Event Name：Miss International x YOSHIKI Charity Gala 2015
Venue：Happoen *Shirokanedai, Minato-ku, Tokyo
Date：Friday, October 23rd 2015
Time：6PM – 9PM（Subject to change）
Hosted By：Japan Inter Culture（Miss International | Supported By：Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Japan/Japan Tourism Agency/Japan National Tourism Organization）
Supported By：YOSHIKI Foundation America 501(c)(3)
Produced By：SPLENDENT MANAGEMENT LLC.
Sponsored By：Panasonic, Inc / Happoen, Inc / Accademie Japonaise de la Gastronomie
Official Website: http://charitygala.jp/2015
Contact: Matsushita: miss_YOSHIKI@charitygala.jp
Proceeds will be donated to the Office of the United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees (UNHCR) through Yoshiki Foundation America.
1. All proceeds from admission fees and drinks will be donated. *
2. Proceeds from the auction: All proceeds raised from auctioning YOSHIKI’s items at the venue will be donated. *
YOSHIKI will make the following items available for auction:
a. “Meet & Greet Experience with YOSHIKI backstage at upcoming X JAPAN JAPAN TOUR” scheduled to kick off in December.
b. YOSHIKI’s stage costumes.
c. Kimono from YOSHIKI’s Kimono line YOSHIKIMONO, designed by YOSHIKI, which debuted at Japan Fashion Week on October 17th
All proceeds from original items sold at the venue on the day of event will also be donated.
3. Raffle Tickets Proceeds: All proceeds from the raffle tickets sold at the venue will be donated. * Raffle winners announced at the event will receive beauty electronics from Panasonic, Inc.
* All proceeds will be donated less the cost of meal and production related expenses.
EVENT PROGRAM (Subject to Change)
- Introduction from Miss International 2015
- Yoshiki Intro and Performance
- ~Auction~ (30min/4~5 items)
- Yoshiki Performance
Ceremony intended to pray for world peace; Miss International contestants will wear regional costume representing their respective countries and recite a message for world peace in their individual languages. (72 contestants will participate)